Need Help Signing Up for Health Insurance?
Delaware Valley Community Health, Inc. provides preventive care and treatment to patients of all ages, cultures, and abilities to pay. If you are uninsured or underinsured, We Can Help!
Speak to one of our certified Assisters to see what health insurance options are available for you and your family.
The 2021 Open Enrollment period through Pennie (formally known as Marketplace) Begins November 1, 2020 and ends on January 15, 2021.
Medicaid Enrollment is open all year around!
What is needed to apply?
- Recent Proof of Household Income (including Spouse & working Dependents)
- Identification Cards / Driver License & Social Security Cards
- Legal Immigrant Documents (Green Card, Work Authorization Card Naturalization Certificate, etc.)
- Recent Bank Statement
Who can apply?
- U.S. Citizen or Lawfully Present Resident
Special Enrollment is within 60 days of experiencing a Qualifying Event
If experiencing any of the following qualifying events, please contact us:
- Change in Income (increased or decreased, lost or changed jobs)
- Recently Married
- Adding a Dependent
- Lost Medicaid or CHIP Coverage
- Job now offers affordable Health Insurance
- Found eligible for Medicaid, CHIP, or Medicare
- Became a U.S. Citizen or Lawfully Present Resident
We can assist you with applying for Health Insurance at Fairmount Primary Care Center, Maria de los Santos Health Center, and Norristown Regional Health Center.
Please call us at the following numbers to make an appointment.
- Fairmount Primary Care Center: 215-684-5370
- Maria de los Santos Health Center: 215-291-2557
- Norristown Regional Health Center: 610-270-2817