COMMUNITY FOCUSED HEALTHCARE
HEALTH INSURANCE ENROLLMENT
Over 50 years as the safety net provider for all.
Need help enrolling for health insurance?
DVCH provides preventive care and treatment to patients of all ages, cultures, and abilities to pay. If you are uninsured or underinsured, we can help! Speak to one of our Certified Assisters to see what health insurance options are available for you and your family. The 2023 Open Enrollment period through Pennie.com begins November 1, 2022 and ends on January 15, 2023. Medicaid enrollment is open all year round!
Am I able to sign up?
- U.S. Citizen or Lawfully Present Resident
- Special Enrollment is within 60 days of experiencing a Qualifying Event. If you are experiencing any of the following qualifying events, please contact us:
- Change in Income (increased or decreased, lost, or changed jobs)
- Recently Married
- Adding a Dependent
- Lost Medicaid or CHIP Coverage
- Job now offers affordable Health Insurance
- Found eligible for Medicaid, CHIP, or Medicare
- Became a U.S. Citizen or Lawfully Present Resident
What do I need to sign up?
- Recent Proof of Household Income (including Spouse and working Dependents)
- Identification Cards/ Driver License & Social Security cards
- Legal Immigrant Documents (Green Card, Work Authorization Card, Naturalization Certificate, etc.)
- Recent Bank statement
How can I get signed up?
- Our Health Insurance Enrollment team is here to help get you signed up for health insurance. They are available Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5pm. You can reach members of the Enrollment team at these phone numbers:
- Both in-person & virtual appointments are available!
- No matter which DVCH health center you are a patient at, our Certified Assisters can help determine your eligibility. You don’t have to be a patient to receive our assistance!