If you have an emergency, please call 911.
The Patient Portal is a secure patient website. It gives you a way to contact Delaware Valley Community Health Centers about non-urgent requests through a secure Patient Portal.
The Patient Portal allows our patients to interact with their healthcare delivery team while granting the patient secure, anytime, anywhere access to their protected health information. If you are a patient at one of the following Delaware Valley Community Health locations, you can find information about how to enroll, access, and navigate your patient portal here.
Delaware Valley Community Health Locations:
- Fairmount Primary Care Center
- Fairmount Primary Care Center at Girard Medical Center
- Fairmount Primary Care Center at Horizon House
- Fairmount Primary Care Center at Sharon Hill
- Maria de los Santos Health Center
- Maria de los Santos Women’s Health Center
- Norristown Regional Health Center
- Parkview Health Center
Here are 7 Reasons You Should Sign Up For The Patient Portal Today:
With the Patient Portal, you can:
- View, print, and download your medical record
- Make or change appointments
- Message your Healthcare Delivery Team
- Pay your balance
- Request prescription refills
- Request referrals
- Access your test results
We think the video below gives a great view of how patient access to their own medical records is the way of the future: